Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lori Loughlin and the Perils of Higher Education


So the FBI busted open a case of fraud on people gaming the system to get their kids into high end elite universities.


By “gaming the system”, I mean cheating and lots of money being passed around under lots of expensive metaphorical tables.


My daughter Randie is currently on the path towards college. And she’s getting there on her own merits and not through my vast amounts of wealth.


Which is good since I don’t have vast amounts of wealth. 


People in positions of wealth, power and fame have employed the time honored strategy of spending lots of money to get things that they may not have otherwise earned like getting your kids into Yale or Harvard.


Among those caught up in this net full of scoundrels is Lori Loughlin.


Aunt Becky from Full House. 


Really.


To find out more about what’s going in this college entrance scandal, the editors and staff of I’m So Glad My Suffering Amuses You caught up to Ms. Loughlin while she was performing in a magic show, presumably for charity or to cover her legal fees.


Ms. Loughlin, we have a few questions we would like…





…to ask….


OK, never mind.

She seems to have... disappeared. 

_______________________________________


The editors and staff of I’m So Glad My Suffering Amuses You apologize for this post. 

We do not have a graphics department.

Or any kind of quality standards.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...