Hi there! I'm Dave-El and this is I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You!
Before we get to today's post, let's take a look at traffic!
Let's check in with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Traffic Cam to see what's happening on Brunswick Road and see-
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
IT'S A GIANT GODDAMN SEAGULL
ATTACKING BRUNSWICK ROAD!
OH THE HORROR!
OH THE HUMANITY!!
WE AR SO FUCKED!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
NO! LOOK AT IT, YOU MORON!!!!!
IT'S A GIANT FUCKING SEAGULL
ATTACKING FUCKING BRUNSWICK ROAD!
...
...
FUCK!
OK, that does it! I'm out of here.
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schmitt Up A Creek
On Monday, I wrote a post about Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...




No comments:
Post a Comment