Thursday, May 2, 2019

Now Is THIS A Pigeon?

Hi there! I'm Dave-El and this is I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You!

Before we get to today's post, let's take a look at traffic!

Let's check in with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Traffic Cam to see what's happening on Brunswick Road and see- 




HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
IT'S A GIANT GODDAMN SEAGULL 
ATTACKING BRUNSWICK ROAD!

OH THE HORROR!
OH THE HUMANITY!! 
WE AR SO FUCKED!!!

...

...

...



...

...

...




NO! LOOK AT IT, YOU MORON!!!!!




IT'S A GIANT FUCKING SEAGULL 
ATTACKING FUCKING BRUNSWICK ROAD!

...

...

FUCK!




OK, that does it! I'm out of here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...