Saturday, May 25, 2019

Prime Minister May

Yesterday, Teresa May announced she would be stepping down as Prime Minister of Great Britain after her umpteenth failure to deliver a Brexit deal.

I'm not sure how much of this is the old girl's fault since Brexit is a fundamentally and catastrophically stupid thing to do.  

Finding a good and acceptable way to do a fundamentally and catastrophically stupid thing is rather counter-intuitive objective.  

"I want to shove bottle rockets up my ass and light them to see if I can fly. What is a good and acceptable way to do that?" 

Unable to find a good and acceptable way to do a fundamentally and catastrophically stupid thing, Teresa May is stepping down as Prime Minister. 

And just to make sure her last days in office are perfectly horrid, Donald Trump's coming by for a visit on June 3rd. 

Anyway, May's announcement prompted a bit of word play that I posted on Twitter.



And it was to my joy and delight to find that none other than Bully the Little Stuffed Bull LIKED my fanciful little play on words.

Thanks, Bully! It made my day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...