Monday, September 23, 2019

There, Their, They're! (It's a Placeholder)

If you're seeing this post on Monday, it means I returned to the Fortress of Ineptitude too late and/or too tired to write up something new for today's post.

Andrea and I spent the weekend about 200 miles to the east visiting our daughter at college for some kind of parents weekend type of thing. 

I do not anticipate enjoying it as it will likely at some point involve me engaging with social interaction with other people and also at some other point (or worse still the same point) become trapped in some event where there are too many damn people. 

Coming up will be a report on our visit to college town after the fact. 

Also coming up is part 2 of my multi-part look at M*A*S*H and (because everyone else is doing it) I will also have a post on Friends. 

And because I can't avoid it forever, there will be a post on whatever dumb ass thing Li'l Donnie Trump did in the past five minutes. (Right now as I write this, there's a big dust up over some damn thing Trump shouldn't have done involving the Ukraine. We'll see if this is still a thing as of this week.)

OK, to round out this post, here's a cartoon in stole from the internet about grammar. 


Remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...