Bully, The Little Stuffed Bull (who loves comics, cookies and kindness) posted this on Twitter the other day and I just gotta say to the comic book publishers out there, if you want to take my money with a cover enhancement...
...THIS is the way to go!
Thanks, Bully! This gave me quite a laugh when I really needed one!
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schmitt Up A Creek
On Monday, I wrote a post about Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment