Monday, October 11, 2021

Doctor Who In a State of FLUX

 Hello and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

Monday is when I've been posting on the news of the day under the banner "News Of the World".

So no "News Of the World" today as nothing of consequence happened in the world for me to talk about. 

(God forbid if something of consequence does happen in the world for me to talk about, I will play catch up on Wednesday.) 

The big story that dropped over the weekend was the long awaited Doctor Who announcement regarding Series 13.

The first episode will drop October 31st and the name of the story arc for this season is "Flux".


Leading out of the series of 5 sec glitch breaks, the Doctor warns us of Sontarans, Weeping Angels as well as some nasty sounding aliens called Ravagers.

The series will be six episodes forming a single story written by Chris Chibnall along with Ed Hime and Maxine Alderton. 

Dare I be hopeful that now that Chris Chibnall is on his way out the door, he might have finally figured out how to do this?

As the Doctor would want me to be, I will dare to be hopeful.

We'll see what happens on October 31st. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...