Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Rosie the Dog In Is It Justified

Hi there! Today's post features that delightful doggie doyenne, that capering canine countess, our dog Rosie.



It is also about one my favorite TV shows, Justified starring Timothy Olyphant as US Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens.

I care more about Timothy Olyphant than I do about some actual blood relatives.

I care more about Raylan Givens than I do many, many other real people.

Here is a picture of US Deputy Marshal Givens wearing his trademark cowboy hat. 



And here is Rosie the Dog cosplaying as Timothy Olyphant as US Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens.



Happy Halloween, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Trekking: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 In Review

  No new episodes of  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  this week as season 4 has come to an end. So I guess this is a good time to look at the...