Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Rosie the Dog In Is It Justified

Hi there! Today's post features that delightful doggie doyenne, that capering canine countess, our dog Rosie.



It is also about one my favorite TV shows, Justified starring Timothy Olyphant as US Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens.

I care more about Timothy Olyphant than I do about some actual blood relatives.

I care more about Raylan Givens than I do many, many other real people.

Here is a picture of US Deputy Marshal Givens wearing his trademark cowboy hat. 



And here is Rosie the Dog cosplaying as Timothy Olyphant as US Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens.



Happy Halloween, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...