Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Filth

Here in North Carolina, we have to deal with this piece of shit, Republican Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson.


This is what Robinson had to say in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in Seagrove, NC:  
“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth.”



Ahem.

Excuse me a moment, Mr. Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, while I try to respond in as polite and civil a manner as you deserve. 

FUCK YOU!

My daughter is NOT FILTH!

Her friends are NOT FILTH!!

The many members of the LGBTQ+ community who are residents of North Carolina....

Who work and pay taxes in North Carolina...

Who are by default your constituents are NOT FILTH!!!

And in case I wasn't clear enough at the start of my remarks. Mr. Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson...

FUCK! YOU! 

Democratic state Sen. Jeff Jackson called for Robinson to resign, saying such “open discrimination is completely unacceptable.”

An aide for Democratic North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper also issued this statement: “North Carolina is a welcoming state where we value public education and the diversity of our people. It’s abhorrent to hear anyone, and especially an elected official, use hateful rhetoric that hurts people and our state’s reputation."

Which is why I am not a politician. Why say all of that when a simple "FUCK YOU!" is just as effective. 

To the surprise of no one, Robinson does not think he's done anything wrong.  

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language. The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Isn't always the way with these hate filled scoundrels: will someone think of the children?

It's usually the people who vote against programs to provide food, health care and education for children are the same people who suddenly become insanely concerned about welfare of the children lest a gay come with a mile of their vicinity.  

I have said before that people can believe what they want to believe.

But those in elected positions need to remember that their constituents number beyond those who share those beliefs. 

So Mr. Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, if you want to consign part of your constituents as "filth", then maybe you should reconsider your position as an elected official.

Or to put it another way...

FUCK! YOU!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...