Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Doctor Who: A Little Bit of Power

So this weekend we finally got an official trailer for Doctor Who and it's forth coming "Centenary Special",  The Power of the Doctor.   


Yes, the Doctor cries out Yaz's name while regenerating. 

Make of that what you will. 

My guess is don't make much of that. 

Well this is jam packed with the Master, Daleks and Cybermen (oh my!) and guest stars galore.  It is supposed to be 90 minutes long so there may be some time for the Doctor in there somewhere. 

And we have a date.  The special will be dropping on October 23rd. 

I'm really, really, really REALLY hoping this will be good. 

But hey, has Chris Chibnall let me down before?

<sigh!>

I'm really, really, really REALLY hoping...   


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...