Saturday, October 8, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Joan Osborne

 


This week's Songs For Saturday spotlight two live performances by Joan Osborne.

Joan's biggest hit was "What If God Was One Of Us" but my favorite tracks from Joan Osborne include this song "St. Theresa".  Here is Joan in a live performance in Italy from 1996.  


Perhaps my absolute favorite song by Joan Osborne is "Right Hand Man". 

And without question my absolutely favorite live performance of "Right Hand Man" is this one from a 1996 special on VH1.  



And that is that for today's Songs For Saturday

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...