Saturday, October 29, 2022

Songs For Saturday: ABBA but NOT Really ABBA

 



In keeping with the Halloween theme for this weekend, today's Songs For Saturday features the music of ABBA.

But not quite.

Give it up for Brian David Gilbert presenting "AAAH!BBA" featuring Halloween-themed versions of ABBA songs.  

Up first is "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" but you know if were performed by Victor Frankenstein.   



Thanks to my daughter Randie for introducing me to these wild and weird ABBA parodies.  

And that is that for today's Songs For Saturday

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...