Saturday, October 15, 2022

Songs For Saturday: As Heard On TV with Cyndi Lauper, Prince and Zooey Deschanel


The theme for today's Songs For Saturday is "As Heard On TV".   

I was watching an episode of Bones which featured a guest appearance by Cyndi Lauper as a psychic.

This song by Lauper was part of the soundtrack of that episode.  Here is Cyndi Lauper with "Fearless".   


In the classic episode of New Girl featuring Prince, here is His Purple Majesty with Zooey Deschanel with "Don't You Wanna Fall In Love 2Nite?"   



And that is that for today's Songs For Saturday

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...