Saturday, December 31, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Harry Styles and Lizzo


As we wrap up this year of 2022, this edition of Songs For Saturday will show I do actually know music from this actual year gone by.

Let's kick off with Harry Styles performing  "As It Was".     



About every 10 videos on Tik Tok sampled the chorus of this song so I had to give the whole song a listen.  Here's Lizzo and it IS "About Damn Time"!  



You know what this post needs?  

BONUS LIZZO!

Lizzo played James Madison's flute at the Library of Congress.  Which is good for 2 reasons:

1) It sounded beautiful!

2) It pissed off a bunch of racists! 

A double win in my book!!

You GO, Lizzo!!!



And that is that for Songs For Saturday for today and for 2022.

Until next time, here's to a Happy New Year, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...