Saturday, November 8, 2025

We Are On A Break (Still?)

I really thought I would have today's Movie Time post ready to go.

But one thing led to another thing and then it became Saturday and I've got nothing ready to go.

Why?


Yes, the blog was on a break.

But....

Still?

I took a break from blogging starting Wednesday with the idea that I would be back up and running as of today but...


So here's the deal, sparky.

I'll be back on Monday with my weekly political themed post.

And the Tueday TV Touchbase will follow.

And so on. 

I'll try to be a better Blogger.

Movie Time will be back next weekend.

Y'all be good to one another, ya hear?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe

Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of  Stuart Fails To Save The Universe .   How you feel about this show probably depe...