Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hi There!

Just a brief post to say... I have nothing much to say.  

Hope your Thanksgiving went well. We ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude to spend time with my wife's family with at least three people I'm sure voted for Trump. Two of them are in the right tax bracket to look for that rich person tax cut and another was old enough and religious enough to have been snookered by Li'l Donnie. 

Thankfully, politics was mostly avoided except for the old guy addressing his dissatisfaction with NFL players not sanding for the national anthem and Trump saying the league was going down hill as a result.   

The food was good but did not include turkey. So on Monday when I get back to work, if any one says, "Hey, did you get enough turkey?", I may have to slap them.  

Friday came and went with absolutely no shopping. We did go out to see the new Pixar film, Coco, which I will write about in detail later. I will warn you of this: it takes over 21 minutes to get actually get to Coco thanks to the pre-feature "short", Olaf's Frozen Adventure. My daughter Randie was NOT amused. 

But Coco itself is VERY good.   

I think I may have slept through Saturday.  

Not sure what's happening today. Randie wants to see Coco again but only if we can show up 21 minutes late.  Look, I'm not a big fan of the Olaf thing either but I don't think so. One of my biggest pet peeves is arriving late for a movie and clambering over people in the dark. I don't like having it done to me or doing it.   

In case you're wondering, Trump and his ilk are still pissing me off. But I'm going to leave the heavy lifting to Mark Evanier.  

And that is that for today. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...