Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A Quick Tuesday Check In


Hi there!

 

Today is Tuesday. Yesterday was President’s Day here in the USA where we take time to honor and celebrate 44 out of 45 Presidents.  I had the day off from work which was rather fortunate as I spent most of the day not feeling very well.

 

It started Sunday evening when I began feeling nauseous. No details but things got worse. It was not the flu but some kind of gastro-intestinal thing of some kind. Maybe it was a virus or maybe I kept remembering who the 45th President is. Whatever the cause, I felt bad.

Today, I feel… less bad. I’ve made it to work so there’s that. 

 

Before things went south for my tummy, I was having a semi-decent day. Saw Black Panther Sunday afternoon and it was AWESOME! (A more detailed post on that tomorrow.)  

 

So that’s all for today.

 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...