Sunday, February 4, 2018

What's New With Doctor Who?

Haven't written a lot about Doctor Who lately because there's not been a lot to write about. The new regime under Chris Chibnall seems to be keeping a solid lid on things as production proceeds on Series 11. 

Here are a couple of pics of Jodie Whitaker as the Doctor still in the 12th Doctor's suit. One can presume these are from her first episode.  





The cast and crew have been in Cape Town, South Africa shooting an episode where the Doctor visits America in the 1930s. Here's a pic with Jodie in her costume.




I'm still not sure how I feel about this. Perhaps once I see it in action, the Doctor dashing about pointing her sonic screwdriver at things, maybe I'll come around.  

Meanwhile, I've got a couple of fan fictions rattling around in my head that I would like to get out and written.

That's it for today's post. Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...