Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello, 2019

Today is Tuesday, January 1st, 2019. 

New Year's Day.

The first day of the year that is to come. 

I'm not sure what I should say here. The year will bring whatever it will bring, good or ill. 

I can hope and pray for peace. For personal success. 

I can hope and pray for justice where there has been precious little in the past year. 

I can hope and pray we just get out of the coming year alive. 

I can look no further into the future than tonight and hope that the Doctor Who special will be good.

Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine. 

So good luck to you. 

And remember to be good to one another.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...