Thursday, January 10, 2019

Placeholder Inc.

Hi there!

There are things I want to talk about.

Like what's up with Star Trek 4? It looks Paramount has pulled the plug on this movie. There's been a lot of drama around that enterprise (Look, kids! A pun!) with Paramount refusing to pay Chris Pine what Mr. Pine was expecting to get to return as Capt. Kirk. Is this iteration of Star Trek dead for good?

No time to get into that right now.

How about Outlander? I'm been following Season 4 and I'm really pissed about the trauma that Brianna is going through and quite frankly I put the blame squarely on Roger McKenzie for it.  Now Jamie, Claire and Young Ian has to go on a long journey to rescue this feckless prick. Boy, do I have thoughts about that.

But no time, sorry.  

Brooklyn Nine-Nine returns tonight. Do I have any feelings about that? Yes, I do. But not now. No time.

Let me just turn the blog over briefly to our sponsor for today.













OK, that's all I've got.

Well, no, that's not all I've got.

But it's all I have time for today.

Be good to one another.

Laters!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...