Thursday, September 10, 2020

My Digital Pal Who's Fun To Be With: Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, a blog with serious self-esteem issues.

I don't know why you're here. Perhaps you're one of those perverts who came here for the Kimberly Guilfoyle stuff. (At least 1 of those four posts continues to trend in the top ten posts accessed on this blog.) 

Whatever the reason for you to come to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, I can only assume you are completely disappointed and immediately regretting coming here.

Who am I to argue? 

Which is why I have this semi-regular feature I call...

My Digital Pal Who Is Fun To be With



My Digital Pal Who's Fun To Be With is where I point out other things on the internet that I find to be fun, interesting and exceedingly more entertaining than whatever it is I do here.

Today, My Digital Pal Who's Fun To Be With directs you to here: 

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal



Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal is a webcomic produced by Zach Weinersmith.  

Weinersmith? Snort! Giggle! 

OK, OK!  Zach Weinersmith is Zachary Alexander Weiner. When he married  Kelly Smith, they both took the combined surname Weinersmith.  

Someone I follow on Facebook posts links to SMBC webcomics which is how I came to be introduced to this feature.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal covers any number of topics ranging from the mundane to more in depth stuff like religion, philosophy and government. 

For example, the real reason why computers work better after being turned off then on. 


Your computer has an orgasm button? Yeah, that does explain so much.  

Or existential questions of philosophy, morality and artificial intelligence. 



Or this epic alternative view of how to establish world political leaders. 


This is not some obscure website that only I and a few other people know about. SMBC website receives a quarter-million visitors a day. It's one of the most popular webcomics on the internet. 

So if you have come to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You only to be profoundly disappointed, I feel your pain and recommend as an alternative, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, my digital pal who is fun to be with.  

And that is all the time I have for today's post.

Speaking of time, let's close out with a strip from SMBC that ponders the mystery of time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...