Saturday, September 26, 2020

Songs For Saturday: Men Without Hats, Dee-Lite and Snap!

For today's Songs For Saturday post, it's time to not just to slap on the Bat Head Phones but also put on your dancing shoes. 


Time to get down with our bad selves. 

See the source image


Let's DANCE!!!!

We're leading off with the the extended dance remix of "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats.


 
I would like to address how I approach dancing.

Step 1: Drink an alcoholic beverage.
Step 2: Drink another alcoholic beverage.
Step 3: Stand up and announce, "I am now prepared to engage in the act of dancing now."
Step 4: I walk up to the dance floor. 
Step 5: I step on to the dance floor.
Step 6: Only now do I permit myself to "engage in the act of dancing."
Step 7: Cease dancing, exit dance floor and return to table.
Step 8: I sit down and drink another alcoholic beverage.

Time for another tune! 

We're going to dance...

We're going to dance...

We're going to dance...

And have some fun! 

Up next is Deeee-Lite with "Groove Is In the Heart". 

Feel free to engage in the act of dancing now.  


Next up is a song called "Rhythm Is a Dancer" released in March 1992 song by German Eurodance group Snap!



Yeah, that sounded like it was German in origin. 

Remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...