Monday, October 19, 2020

I VOTED!

I VOTED! 

I went online and applied to receive a ballot via mail here in North Carolina. The process was secure but easy.



Four days later I received my ballot in the mail. 

I walked straight from the mail box to my kitchen table here at the Fortress of Ineptitude. I sat down at the table and immediately filled out the ballot. 

I pondered my choice for President. 

"Hmmm! Donald Trump? I'm not in favor of his bat shit crazy act but I wouldn't mind another one of those sweet upper class tax cuts!" 

No, I did not actually ponder that. Too much is at stake to get this fucking incompetent moron out of the White House.

But get a load of the Libertarian ticket. 


Man, wouldn't it be cool to have a Veep named "Spike!" 

After my wife signed off on the ballot as a witness, I affixed a stamp for appropriate postage to the envelope and immediately and personally put my ballot in the mail.  

It was an easy process.

I hope and yes I even pray that my one vote is joined by millions more like it and we can finally drive the anti-human pestilence known as Donald Trump from the White House.

I know the job is not done. I will be tracking my ballot to make sure it is accepted by the board of elections. 

But the process has begun. I have completed and returned my ballot. 

I VOTED! 

Now I can but hope it counts for something.  

But I'm up against a lot of stupid people.

More on that in a 2nd post coming up later today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Unpresidented Trial

Last week I wrote in this space, " So is Donald Trump finally going to be accountable for doing shit, not through an indictment but thr...