Friday, October 9, 2020

TOMAZOOMA!!!!

There was so much I could've done with today's blog post. 

Instead, you're getting this: 


 

TOMAZOOMA!!!!

I was determined that today would NOT be a political themed post. 

God knows there are more than enough political ground to cover. 

Donald Trump's White House is such a coronavirus shit show that even Mitch McConnell felt compelled to throw shade at the White House over lax coronavirus protocols. Usually Mitch is too busy rubber stamping Trump's list of judicial appointees to ever be critical of anything that Li'l Donnie does. How bad do things have to be over at the White House to make even Moscow Mitch look out from his nefarious turtle shell to lay down some negative critique.  

It's hard to tell when Donald Trump is acting crazy because of, well, what he always says and always does but there is concern that the experimental steroid that Trump is knocking back is making him crazier than usual. Nancy Pelosi's threatening to stage an intervention. 

Oh and get this! The FBI had to intervene to stop a kidnap plot by a Michigan militia against  Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and put her on trial for treason.  What the serious fuck?!?! Is life turning into a Michael Bay movie? 

This is all way too much for me to process. 

And I am determined I am NOT doing a political post.  

I started working on a Doctor Who post but then some intel dropped on the year end holiday special and I had to adjust for that. For a guy without a job, I somehow ran out of time to finish my Doctor Who post. (Look for that on Monday.)  

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Which is why you're getting...


TOMAZOOMA!!!!

Sigh!

Tomorrow is Saturday and our regular Songs For Saturday will spotlight the music of Van Halen in memory and tribute to Eddie Van Halen who passed away this week.  

Cinema Sunday follows with a look at  1960s musical comedy based on a play by Stephen Sondheim. 

Monday is Doctor Who Day with the results of a new poll, a couple of sneak peeks at the holiday special and some intel on Series 13! 

Tuesday TV Touchbase comes round next with the season finales of The Boys and Star Trek: Lower Decks. Yes, we will celebrate the wonder that is actor Jack Quaid. 

Meanwhile, as the world continues to burn, I may feel compelled to weigh in on that at some point. 

Or fuck it! Just give it over to...



TOMAZOOMA!!!!

I quite frankly don't care.

_______________________________




_______________________________

Here is the full image by Jack Kirby of TOMAZOOMA!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...