Saturday, February 4, 2023

Songs For Saturday From A To Z: Everything But The Girl,Sinéad O'Connor and The Motels

 


Songs For Saturday starts month 2 of the massive play list of songs I like from A to Z.

Today we are up to the letters M,N and O.

We find a song for the letter "M" with "Missing" by Everything But The Girl.  


The letter "N" brings us to "Nothing Compares 2 U", a song penned by Prince and covered by Sinéad O'Connor.  



For the letter "O", I thought about going with "Overkill" by Men At Work but remembered this 1980's classic by 
The Motels called "Only the Lonely".


Next week, Songs For Saturday From A To Z will feature song titles for the letters P, Q and R.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive and in alphabetical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...