Saturday, March 11, 2023

Songs For Saturday: Frank Sinatra

 


The concert Andrea and I attended last month with John Pizzarelli and the Greensboro Symphony Orchestra covering classics by Frank Sinatra has put me in the mood for some songs by the master himself.

Songs for Saturday presents....  Francis Albert Sinatra.

Let's start with "The Way You Look Tonight". 


One of my personal favorite songs is "Our Love Is Here To Stay".  Here is a performance of Frank Sinatra in a duet with Peggy Lee from November 1957.   


Let's round out our Sinatra play list for today with another favorite song, "I've Got You Under My Skin".  


And that is that for this week's Songs For Saturday and our excursion with Ol' Blue Eyes.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...