Saturday, March 4, 2023

Songs For Saturday: As Heard On TV With the Ink Spots and the Cramps

 



Today's Songs For Saturday spotlights a pair of songs that have appeared recently in TV shows.  

One of my favorite music standards is "I Don't Want To Set the World On Fire".  Recently a version of this song by the Ink Spots turned up in the season 3 premier of Star Trek Picard.

Here are the Ink Spots with  "I Don't Want To Set the World On Fire". 




"Goo Goo Muck" by the Cramps came to everyone's attention for that iconic dance sequence in the Netflix series Wednesday.  

Here is the full song without the dancing.  


Thanks for dropping for this week's Songs For Saturday.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...