Sunday, November 10, 2019

Dennis the Menace Is Prepared To Bury the Body

It's been another one of THOSE weekends where I've not felt good at all.  Headaches, body aches, chills. Not sure what's going on but I'm getting tired of this stuff.

The aches and chills started hitting me hard on Friday. I managed to get through my work day barely but after that, I've either been in bed or slumped over on the sofa.

If I were a horse, I would've been put out of my misery by now.  

Andrea asks me repeatedly if there's anything she can do for me. I have helpfully suggested she take me out into a wooded area, hit me in the head with a shovel and leave me for dead. 

Andrea refuses to do this. 

Even though Dennis the Menace is prepared to bury the body.



So this woman who professes to love me will allow me to wallow in misery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...