Saturday, November 30, 2019

Doctor Who: Experiencing Comprehension Deficiency

So this appeared on Twitter from BBC America and here is my comment on it.


Since the very awesome trailer for Doctor Who Series 12 came out last week, one persistent mystery remains apparently unsolved. 

When is the darn thing going to come out? 

Every resource I see still keeps pushing "Early 2020".  

Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020

OK, we get it! It's Early 2020! 

But there is one place that quote something a bit more precise about the debut of Doctor Who Series 12.


Saturday, November 23, 2019


Doctor Who Day!

Hi there! Welcome to Doctor Who Day!

56 years ago, on November 23, 1963, Doctor Who flickered across TV screens for the first time.

And what do we have for you for this Doctor Who Day? 

Wow! Doctor Who news!

Over the last week, we finally learned some things about Doctor Who Series 12.

One is when it will premier.  The season launches on New Year’s Day with part 1 of a 2 part episode.

And then, part 2 will air a mere 3 days later on Saturday, January 4th.

No episodes for a whole year then we get 2 over the course of 4 days? Feast or famine, that’s life in Doctor Who fandom.

Well, that seems very precise. 

And that was from my very own blog post made last Saturday right here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.  

But where the hell did I get my info if everybody still says...

Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020

I got my info from here.


Hey, it seemed legit to me! 

But I have not seen this very specific information presented anywhere else. 

So did I get suckered in by faulty intel? Why if 
Doctor Who Page 
dwpageofficial  has the inside straight on
this, why is no one else running with this information? 

For now, every one is still sticking with...

Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020
Early 2020

As for my intel from last week, we can just chalk that up to experiencing comprehension deficiency.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...