Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Just A Brief Moment....

Hi there! 

Popping in for just a brief moment. 

Yes, I watched episode three of Crisis On Infinite Earths last night and yes I do have things to say about it but that will likely wait until next week's Tuesday TV Touchbase. Look, I need time to process. 

Everything ends? We go from infinite Earths to...ZERO? And all that survives are 7 heroes?!?! 

No, make that 6 super heroes and freaking Lex Luthor?!?!?

Yeah, I'm gonna need some time. 

I do have a passing semblance to what you humans call feelings, you know? 

Some political pontification might be in order as the Democrats move forward with articles of impeachment against Li'l Donnie Trump and the Republicans move backward to the 1950s or the 1820s or some shit.

Maybe tomorrow. 

Big pull on my time is work stuff. It's 10:00 at night as I write this for Wednesday's post and I've gotta get back to work stuff. 

Work stuff's been crazy, man. 

And today is my daughter Randie's birthday. It will be her first birthday away from home ever! She won't be home from college for winter break until tomorrow. 

This is going to be weird.  

I gotta go.  Remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...