Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Blog Bidness: The New Banner

 Well, it's been awhile since I've freshened up the look of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. And today we get a remodel in a big way with my very own custom drawn blog banner. 

A big shout out to my daughter Randie who created this remarkable piece of artwork for my blog.

In case you're wondering, yep, that's me in all my sweater vested glory. 



Kudos to my mucho talented offspring. 

So that is all for this post. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and never forget..

I am SO glad my suffering amuses you.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Ocean's Eight

Today marks the end of a Cinema Saturday series of posts that began in January.  Today is the 4th post covering the Ocean's trilogy. The...