Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Stay In Bed?

 I very much want this to be a thing. 

Can't deal with people? Just stay in bed.



The thing is I have such an overwhelming desire to make this scenario true, to just say fuck it all and just stay in bed. 




Oh just to be give up and stay in bed and not give a flying fuck about anything. 

Bed is my friend.

Bed is my only friend.   




But I can't just stay in bed.

Bills still need to be paid. 

So I will force myself out of bed to do what's gotta be done to make some dollars to pay some bills. 

But I don't get paid for this blog so alas this is all you get. 

Taking a break on Thursday but we'll be back the day after for Your Friday Video Link.

Meanwhile, I will honor commitments to be at work for the legal tender I need for all the bills I need to pay.


All the while daydreaming about bed.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Of Sound and Furry

Normally my Monday blog post about politics usually focuses on whatever dumb fuckery that goddam motherfucker Donald Trump did in the last f...