Friday, August 5, 2022

Your Friday Video Link:Gary Gulman On How The States Got Their Abbreviations

Hi there! I'm Dave-El and this is my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

And today is the debut of a new weekly feature I call..

YOUR FRIDAY VIDEO LINK! 

This will be my new regular forum where I will post a video (or two) featuring stuff I find interesting. Such things as performances from dramas or music clips or as in the case of today's post, stand up comedy.

Today I present what is one my all time favorite stand up comedy routines by a very funny comic named Gary Gulman.  

It involves Gary sharing the story from a documentary about the creation of uniform zip code abbreviations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...