Friday, August 12, 2022

Your Friday Video Link: Tom Lehrer In Copenhagen

Hi there! I'm Dave-El and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

And today is this week's installment of ..

YOUR FRIDAY VIDEO LINK! 

Today's video is a bit of a long one but trust me it's worth your while.

Tom Lehrer is an extraordinarily talented singer, songwriter and satirist, created wickedly funny and ascerbic songs skewering politics, culture and society with more than a bit of black humor.

If you are strongly opposed to poisoning pigeons in the park, this video link may not be for you.

What today's video link is a full concert Tom Lehrer gave in Copenhagen in 1967.  You get  a full range of Tom's best songs as well as Tom's witty observations.

Please enjoy.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...