Thursday, November 15, 2018

Anxiety

Some days, I feel anxiety.

Then there are other days I feel...

ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!


They're rearranging the deck chairs at work on the upper deck's where I work. 

When the boss who is the boss of the boss of my boss gets moved around or out, I feel a bit anxious. At some point the new boss who is the boss of the boss of my boss will inevitably decide that whatever we're doing, we need to do it differently. 

Different means change. Change makes me anxious. 

I'm feeling....

ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!
ANXIETY!!

So this is my anxiety post designed to help me cope.   

“Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”
Corrie Ten Boom

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.”
Jodi Picoult

“How can a person deal with anxiety? You might try what one fellow did. He worried so much that he decided to hire someone to do his worrying for him. He found a man who agreed to be his hired worrier for a salary of $200,000 per year. After the man accepted the job, his first question to his boss was, "Where are you going to get $200,000 per year?" To which the man responded, "That's your worry.”
Max Lucado

“Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.”
C. H. Spurgeon




I think I will be okay.

Well, I hope so. 

As long as no one asks me to ignite their toes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...