Sunday, November 4, 2018

Your DAILY (OK, Maybe Not Daily) Donald Trump Is Lying Reminder Post

I pondered (threatened?) in yesterday's post I might do this.

Well, damn let's do this.

__________________________________


Your DAILY Donald Trump Is Lying Reminder Post 



Yesterday, Donald Trump said something that was a LIE.  



By the time you read this, Donald Trump today said something that was a LIE.



Expectations are that tomorrow, Donald Trump will say something that is a LIE. 





See the source image


__________________________________

OK, I seriously do not want to do this but I'm kind of busy right now and have better things to do today than catalog every lying fucking thing that lying fucking liar fucker says.

In fact, there is a number of Doctor Who posts coming up on the blog in the next few days including a post on tonight's new episode.    

I will take a moment to pontificate a bit on the post mid-term election fallout on Wednesday.

But just assume even if you don't see Lying Cat on the blog, that Donald Trump has been/is/will be lying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...