Saturday, August 26, 2023

Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip: Yes, ZZ Top and 10,000 Maniacs


Our road trip must come to an end after 9 weeks as we pull into the driveway with the  Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip play list organized by music artists in alphabetical order.  



We've got 2 more letters of the alphabet but 3 more songs. 

 "Y" is for Yes with "Leave It".  



What else could "Z" be but for ZZ Top. A lot of good stuff to pick from but I really kind of like "Sleeping Bag".


Having looped through all 26 letters of the English alphabet, let's roll into numbers with our last song for our Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip play list.  

Finishing off our road trip is 10,000 Maniacs with "Because the Night".   


The Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip is dedicated to my son Dean.  Here's to following the road to wherever it may take us.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...