Friday, August 25, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Tina Fey Eats Cake


While we were looking at some of the stories associated with all the indictments against Donald Trump, my wife Andrea noticed that Li'l Donnie is identified in those indictments as Donald John Trump.

"His middle name is 'John'?" she asked.

Yeah,it is and yeah, it's weird.

And Tina Fey thinks it is too.

Your Friday Video Link is a classic bit from SNL's Weekend Update where Tina offers some wicked commentary on the aftermath of the 2017 Charlottesville riot involving white supremacist marchers. 

It was the event where afterwards Donald Trump said there were good people on both sides. 

Even though one of those sides included NAZIS!  

Like Tina Fey says, I've seen Raiders of the Lost Ark and I wasn't confused by it. Nazis are bad!


In the wake of Trump's 4 indictments and 91 felony charges, he is still up in the polls for the Republican nomination for President.

Order your sheet cake now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...