Saturday, August 12, 2023

Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip: Sting, Talking Heads and U2


There's still some road in front of us for the Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip play list organized by music artists in alphabetical order.  


"T" is for Talking Heads with "Once In a Lifetime".


Did you really think I would let the letter "U" come around and NOT go with my favorite rock band, U2?  From their live show at Red Rocks, here is U2  with "Gloria".
 

Next week, the Songs For Saturday Summer Road Trip takes us to letters V, W and X.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive and in alphabetical order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...