Friday, September 8, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Arleen Sorkin as Harley Quinn


A couple of weeks ago, Arleen Sorkin died at the too young age of 67. Yes, I will now issue my recurring gripe:

The WRONG people keep dying!! 

Anyway...

Sorkin's role as the voice of Harley Quinn in Batman: The Animated Series endeared both the actress and her character to comic book fandom.  

Your Friday Video Link is a series of clips of Harley Quinn in action.  


Your BONUS Friday Video Link is a brief clip of Arleen Sorkin in a weird dream sequence from Days Of Our Lives and a brief discussion between writer/creator Paul Dini and Kevin Smith of how this scene helped inform the development of the Harley Quinn character.


Actors like Margot Robbie and Kaley Cuoco have done incredible work with the character of Harley Quinn but it was Arleen Sorkin who laid the ground work first with undeniable talent and indelible style. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...