OK, it's been a week and a day since surgery on my left arm. It's still a bit stiff and it stings a bit but it's doing much better.
Now I've got some damn thing going on with my right foot. It hurts in the arch and the top of the foot. Bad enough to seek medical assistance. After X-Rays found nothing wrong, the answer remains, "We're not sure what's causing that."
All told, I am feeling rather... bleh. No, not bleh. I'm feeling BLEH.
Off to couch to watch Hurricane Harvey coverage.
Later.
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe
Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of Stuart Fails To Save The Universe . How you feel about this show probably depe...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment