Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Puts the "Tupid" In "Stupid"

Me: Dave-El

This: My blog. I call it I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

You: ...should break up with Marcy! Damn it, she's no good for you!*

*Seriously, if you're reading this and you should indeed happen to have a significant other in your life named "Marcy", sorry to be so harsh but it had to be said. (I mean, just LOOK at her!)

Right now I don't have a lot of time for the blog today. I wanted to post something in response to some of the controversies surrounding the recent Man of Steel movie. (Maybe tomorrow?). Meanwhile I have a deadline for REAL work stuff that gets read by REAL people who in turn pay me REAL money so...sorry, them's the breaks.

Before I go, let me leave you with this: a classic Far Side cartoon by Gary Larson.  Maybe this could serve as a basis for a (way in the distant) future sequel for Man of Steel.



God, I miss Gary Larson (and Bill Watterson, too)!

See ya back here tomorrow!



Late Night TV or Trump Is Good For (Funny) Business

Hi there! It’s another day of Donald Trump playing dress up as President. The idea of Trump as President is like a grizzly bear wearing cl...