Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Puts the "Tupid" In "Stupid"

Me: Dave-El

This: My blog. I call it I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

You: ...should break up with Marcy! Damn it, she's no good for you!*

*Seriously, if you're reading this and you should indeed happen to have a significant other in your life named "Marcy", sorry to be so harsh but it had to be said. (I mean, just LOOK at her!)

Right now I don't have a lot of time for the blog today. I wanted to post something in response to some of the controversies surrounding the recent Man of Steel movie. (Maybe tomorrow?). Meanwhile I have a deadline for REAL work stuff that gets read by REAL people who in turn pay me REAL money so...sorry, them's the breaks.

Before I go, let me leave you with this: a classic Far Side cartoon by Gary Larson.  Maybe this could serve as a basis for a (way in the distant) future sequel for Man of Steel.



God, I miss Gary Larson (and Bill Watterson, too)!

See ya back here tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...