Hi, Dave-El here and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, a blog targeted by clandestine spy organizations AND the AARP.*
*I suspect they are in cahoots.**
**Did I just say "cahoots"?***
***God, I'm old.
A big story this week was the kerfluffle+ over the NSA nosing around lots and lots of private call information involving millions of Americans.++
+Seriously? "Kerfluffle"? You know, I should just fill out that damn form and get my AARP card now. It's only a matter of time before I'm wearing black socks with shorts and yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
++For more on the NSA story, go here.
There is considerable consternation over another intrusion into our private lives by Big Government+++
+++B-Gov to it's homeys, yo!.
But like a lot of other things that bother us (or should), Americans are exploring ways to mock this.
Tonight on Twitter, the hast tag
How could it have gone so horribly wrong?
Oh, what a sad ending. But sometimes, the sweeter the love, the more bitter its end.
Well, enough of that.
Coming up next on the blog:
- A new installment of Broken News including headlines that I will not post on Twitter so only the blog readers will suffer through ALL the headlines.
- Another installment of my Doctor Who remembrances (with a dash of the present to chat about the departing Matt Smith.)
- Lessons I wish to share with my child to help her prepare for the future, a future where we shall rule the Earth!
- More Strange(er) Adventures.
- The long awaited Legion of Super Heroes post. (It could happen!)
- And...a certain sitcom girl meets the King of Comics!
And I'm on Twitter too at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo
So that's all, folks! Later!