Sunday, May 25, 2014

Doctor Who Weekend: I Just Need My Space...Suit

ITEM! 

Last week I was bemoaning what I perceived as a paucity of information about what's up with Series 8 of Doctor Who. Well, this week saw the release of some photos of Peter Capaldi wearing a rather familiar outfit. 



Space travel is so bright, we gotta wear shades!













Oh, look! Jenna Coleman has a matching space suit. How cute is that? 


The orange space suit first made its appearance worn by David Tennant as the 10th Doctor. Matt Smith's 11th Doctor took a turn in the ruddy colored space ensemble in Series 7. So now it's the 12th Doctor's turn. 



No offense to David or Matt but I do hope the suit gets cleaned between wearings.






Of course, the big thing was the release of this teaser clip for Series 8 where we get to see the shadowed form of Peter Capaldi as the 12th Doctor.

WE NEED MORE!























 
ITEM! 

If you have a hankering for a Doctor Who/Futurama mash-up with Fry as the 10th Doctor and Zoidberg as an Ood, lucky for you, I found this. 


"I'll sing you to your sleep."
 "Nah, I'm not tired! Hey, snow! Real honest to goodness...wait! Alien cotton balls?!" 


ITEM! 

Are cats aware of Doctor Who? It seems this cat is! 


No wonder the Doctor is scared of cats! 


                                                   

OK, so the clock is ticking for real, counting down to Series 8 and the new Doctor. By next week's Doctor Who Weekend, maybe we'll see some actual clips of the Doctor in action.


Until then, be good to one another.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...