Monday, March 2, 2015

Like, Oh My God! It's Been Two Years?! Really?!

Hi there, you blog reading wonders you. Dave-El here and as I was sitting here my computer typing up some nonsense for this blog (in other words, the usual shit) when it hit me. Today, Monday, is March 2nd which makes this the 2nd anniversary of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You! Wow! Time really flies when you invest so much time and energy into one of a billion blogs on the internet so...yay me! 

So today marks the 61st consecutive day I have posted on my blog for 2015. In fact, this is my 63rd post for the year as I've written a couple of double posts including the posts for today. 

One of the things that has made posting easier is moving away from certain regularly scheduled features like Broken News. Some days I see some particularly stupid news item that's just screaming out for snarky commentary and I miss having Broken News as an outlet. But it was taking up way too much time and for little reward. Now I have the flexibility to write and post stuff as it comes to me. Like this 2nd anniversary blog post for instance. 

Having a blog is a great exercise in creativity. I refer to it as "perpetrating art". Yeah, some of these posts have been criminally weird. OK, most of these posts. Fine, all of them. 

I really don't have much more to say so....ooh, here's a pretty picture I took this evening of my westward view at work. 


A bit blurrier than I would've liked but damn, what a sunset!  

Where was I?

Oh yeah! I'm going to wrap up this post for now. But thanks for reading, whoever you are, and as always, I'm so glad my suffering amuses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...