Saturday, March 31, 2018

Spring Is Here....

...which is why life sucks?  

I am not a big fan of spring. My allergies kick in which inevitably leads into a cold. Which happened this week. 

I had a big allergy attack on Monday. 

Tuesday, I began experiencing the symptoms of a cold and missed most of the day from work. 

I was back at work on Wednesday but took a turn for the worst on Thursday. 

I took the whole day off Thursday from work, hoping to at least keep my voice in shape for Thursday evening when I was scheduled to sing a solo for a pre-Easter service. I managed to push through with that more or less okay but a couple of higher notes got the better of me. 

Friday, the aches and congestion were worse than ever and now lets had nausea to the mix. 

Spring is here and life sucks.  

I am by now doing a little bit better. The aches and congestion have subsided enough that I'm getting some rest. And the nausea appears to have gone away.   

Here's hoping your spring is off to a better start. And remember to be good to one another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...