Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sometimes The Past Will Not Let Go


Sometimes the past will not let go.

 

Today is the 2nd day of spring. Winter should be in our past. Right now, outside my office window, snow is falling. 

 

Tomorrow, on the 3rd day of spring, my daughter Randie is scheduled to be on her way to New York City. Meanwhile, winter’s determined to stick arouynd. A winter storm is heading yp the I-95 corridor towards the northeast, New York City in it’s crosshairs.

 

Sometimes the past will not let go.

 

About an hour ago, I received a call from my physical therapists office. Physical therapy is in my past. But it seems claims for my last few months pof therapy have been denied by my insurance. I’ve spoken with the insurance company about this. They need an authorization form to pay those claims. 

 

The physical therapists office insists they have sent the authorization form. 

 

The insurance company insists they have not received the authorization form.

 

Well, this is a lot of fun.

 

Sometimes the past will not let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...