Saturday, March 10, 2018

Doctor Who And Some of the Women Who Make It Happen

HI THERE!


Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, your internet home for cardboard derivatives.


I'm Dave-El and you, dear reader, are the wind beneath my wings!


Today's blog post topic is...


TARIFFS!!!!


No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.


NO!


Two days of posts about tariffs is enough! No more tariff posts, Dave-El!


OK, fine!


Hey, howzabout some Doctor Who?


I found this photo posted on Twitter on Thursday which was International Women's Day! 




Just some of the women who make time and space a reality! Happy









Yep, that's Jodie Whitaker, the Doctor HER own damn self, standing in front of HER TARDIS with a very impressive group of female women of the opposite sex who are working to bring Doctor Who to life.


Could they work faster? I'm really missing me some new Who and I'm really anxious to see what Jodie does with this.


International Women's Day is a celebration of all things women who damn well deserve celebrating. Women who can grow life itself inside their bodies and can experience multiple orgasms!


I for one gladly salute our female overlords!


Guys, we're just here to donate sperm and squish the occasional spider. Quite frankly, International Women's Day should be every damn day!


Women, YOU ARE AWESOME!


Now go out there and make some kick ass Doctor Who!


I MISS DOCTOR WHO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An April 24th Birthday Post

I was born on April 24, 1963 which makes me 61 years old today. But I am not quite frankly that interesting and I'm not exactly where I ...