Thursday, January 21, 2021

Back To Work

I am now no longer self employed, working at nothing all day.

Tuesday was my official start date for being gainfully employed.

And it's been a bit of a challenge.




While my new job is with my old employer, apparently the last 10 months have erased my working knowledge of our operating systems.  Getting back up to speed on our computer systems has been like riding a bike. With 1 flat tire. While blind folded. On a gravel road. 

Then there is the issue getting back into a routine where my time is not my own. 

For 10 months, I have gotten up whenever I felt like it. I took a nap in the middle of the day whenever I felt like it. 

I am glad to once more have some structure to my days. But I do miss my nap times. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Star Wars Movies

  Today is May 4th which leads to "May the 4th be with you" which makes this Star Wars Day.  So today's Cinema Saturday will b...