Sunday, August 10, 2014

Doctor Who Weekend: Time of the Dominion - Episode Four

Hello, Whovians! Welcome to my weekly post I call Doctor Who Weekend. I wanted to call it "Bertha" but I had a disagreement with myself. I never let me have any fun. 

Today is the 4th (yes, FOURTH!) installment of my fan fiction featuring the 12th Doctor, weeks before Steven Moffat's own debut story featuring the new Doctor played by Peter Capaldi. How can I write a 12th Doctor story before actually seeing the 12th Doctor in action? Talent? Skill? Imagination? Cleverness? 

Yeah, I have no idea either.   

If you are so inclined, here are the links to...

Episode One
Episode Two 
Episode Three 

And now, the disclaimer....


















And now, the larch! 





















And now, Episode Four.

Time of the Dominion  

___________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...