Hi there! I'm Dave-El and this is I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, a blog made with eleven herbs and spices.
So it's another one of those days where I slap some stuff to together from my Twitter (which can be found here) and some other random stuff from the internet to come up with something resembling a blog post. So load the heads of lettuce in the catapults and lettuce away.
The following got Tweeted earlier this week by one of my followers and I just had to retweet it.
The trifecta indeed! I'm so happy that Tina Fey is my future wife. Granted that's something my current wife might object to. But come on! It's Tina Fey!
What if we moved to Utah? We can make this work!
This hashtag was trending on Twitter a week or so ago:
I did join with my own entries (see below) but most of them are in and of themselves also lies. I made it a practice not to lie to my parents. No, I didn't lie to them.
Well, not much.
OK, a lot.
OK here we go! Ten Lies I've Told My Parents!
Drum roll, please!
- "Sorry, I can't. I have this...thing, you know? Otherwise I would. Oh, look at the time, gotta go!"
- "What the...? No! Nothing! I'm not doing anything!"
- "I have NO idea how THAT got there!"
- "We're trying to get pregnant." (Only if the throat connects to the ovaries.)
- "We want you to have grandkids."
- "I'll call you again tomorrow."
- "I'm not having sex with my girlfriend." (The "lie" part of that was suggesting I had a girlfriend.)
- "Of course I'm putting money into savings."
- "Voted for Obama? Yeah right!"
- *whisper* "I can't talk now; I'm in church."